|Flex a Min
Dec 11, 2010
Do you think it safe to take Flex a Min (glucosamie chondroitin which contains330 mg vit c,200iu vit D,45mcg vit k) While taking Atripla? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally yes. I have many patients taking glucosamine/chondroitin products while on Atripla and other regimens without noticing a drug interaction problem. I would inform your HIV doc so he/she can monitor. If any reader is aware of a concern or has personal experience please post. KH
interaction between medication
- Swollen Lymph Glands Sign Of HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.