What medication is causing Low Blood Presure Smoking cyrstal meth

I have have recently smoked meth a few time and my blood pressure a day later drops really low. It first I thougt Vigra was causing it, but it drops with out vigra too. Now I suspect it maybe Norvir causing it. Here is a list of my medications: Norvir,Prezista, Intelencce, Isentress,Zetia, Metoprolol Tartrate, Oxandrolone and androgel. I do realize this maybe a hard question to answer. But any help with this would be appreciated. I do realize the use of any party drugs is not a good idea. Thank you, Kenny

Protease inhibitors can interact with the B -blockers metoprolol resulting in higher levels of the latter and increased risk for low blood presssure. There is also potential interaction between protease inhibitor and Viagra (higher levels of the latter with increased risk for side effects). There has been one report of a fatal interaction between crystal meth and protease inhibitor with risk for serious side effects perhaps increased with use of other drugs such as amyl nitrates (I would also be concerned about use of Viagra in that setting). Doses of the metoprolol-doses often need to be decreased or an alternative B-blocker or BP med may need to be considered. KH

Changing HIV medications
Sex with HIV Negative Partner