scared of taking antiritro viral

i was diagnosed with hiv in march 2010, an my cd4 was 420, in july it went up to 460, and November it dropped to 329, my dr never said anything with my viral load, i know i have to take arv's, but i dont trust my doctor, (GP). and am scared of taking arv, what are the pons and cons of delaying,

The evidence is strong that taking good/effective HIV treatment once the CD4 count is < 350 can significantly protect the health of patients from both AIDS-related and other health threats. As treatment has improved the cons in the argument have faded with the availability of simply, better tolerated, and safer regimens with back-up treatment options increasingly available. Treatment also decreases the risk of transmission of HIV to others in many settings. What to start with depends on what drugs are available in your region. KH

Recurring illnesses
Changing HIV medications