HIV AND BLOOD SUGAR
Dec 2, 2010
Can a weakened immune system (HIV) cause blood sugar to increase
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV per se had not been linked to increased blood sugar or increased risk for diabetes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.