Regarding night sweats
Dec 2, 2010
This is not a question, but a suggestion to the person who asked about a drug for the relief of night sweats. I bought a pillow from J C Penneys called IsoCool. And it has helped, I saw it talked about on the show The Doctors for relief of women going through menopause and thought I would try it bcause of my night sweats. It really helped, it is due to the way the pillow is made and keeping your head cool while sleeping. So this is just a suggestion for anyone who may want to try it.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for that feedback. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.