Regarding night sweats

This is not a question, but a suggestion to the person who asked about a drug for the relief of night sweats. I bought a pillow from J C Penneys called IsoCool. And it has helped, I saw it talked about on the show The Doctors for relief of women going through menopause and thought I would try it bcause of my night sweats. It really helped, it is due to the way the pillow is made and keeping your head cool while sleeping. So this is just a suggestion for anyone who may want to try it.

Thanks for that feedback. KH

Heartburn
Atripla and depression, Been taking it for 10 months Just Stared?