Unprotected sex with my partner - different HAART meds

Hi, My partner and I are both positive and I have recently changed from the same treatment as him (Atripla) to Isentress / Truvada. Is there a risk of exposing him to resistance to Isentress if we have unprotected sex? His VL is undetectable, mine is 20k or so. Many thanks

There is a modest risk for your virus to be transmitted to your partner and if resistance to any of the components of Atripla had developed then resistant virus can be transmitted in that type of situation. That scenario has been reported/documented a number of times underscoring why use of condoms is still generally recommended (also protective against other pathogens such as syphilis and gonorrhea. KH

Anxiety causing stomachache and vomiting?
Treatment