Hello Doctor, How are you. I am an HIV patient. I am using 'TRUSTIVA' and 'atovostatin' and 'ezetimibe tablets in night. I am getting urine many times in night. I am obessy too. Would i go for blood sugar test as like normal people to identify the blood sugar level? If no could you tell suitalble test? Please suggest me the right test to find out my problem?

Trustiva (Truvada in US) rarely precipitates diabetes. Checking urine for glucose, protein, and signs of infection and a fasting blood sample for glucose level would be recommended to evaluate why you are urinating more frequently at night. KH

hiv and 20 years
Please post this (multivitamins and antacids can interfere with ARV absportion)