Nov 28, 2010
Hello Doctor, How are you. I am an HIV patient. I am using 'TRUSTIVA' and 'atovostatin' and 'ezetimibe tablets in night. I am getting urine many times in night. I am obessy too. Would i go for blood sugar test as like normal people to identify the blood sugar level? If no could you tell suitalble test? Please suggest me the right test to find out my problem?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Trustiva (Truvada in US) rarely precipitates diabetes. Checking urine for glucose, protein, and signs of infection and a fasting blood sample for glucose level would be recommended to evaluate why you are urinating more frequently at night. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.