Meds & Antibotics
Nov 19, 2010
I am currently on Truvada+reyataz+Norvir. I have been diagnosed with urethritis (Gonorhea and Chlamdia) and have been give Suprax (400mg) and Azithmromycin (1000mg). Will the mixture of these two treatments cause any issues or cause them to not work?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK to use those antibiotics as prescribed with your HIV regimen. Stoamch often upset for short time from the azithromycin. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.