changing sustiva to viramune

hello Dr As you could knew that i have been suffering from anxiety disorder before i was diagnosed adding that the combo which i'm taken also contributed more,now i decide to change to viramune and truvada to see if my panic could reduce. as i can see that the anxiety is getting worst even when driving on the highway.

my question are ,can i take it once at the bed time?could i drink at least moderate like i used to with sustiva,truvada? can i still have unprotected sex with my partner (wife)and eat the same food like before ? what will be my chance of resistance with my partner?

Switching the efavirenz to nevirapine may improve brain/central nervous symptoms for some patients so may be worth trying in select patients under close supervision. Some patients can take nevirapine once daily and there is a once daily formulation in development-depends on individual situation. For some can be taken once daily at bedtime and mild/moderate alcohol use can be OK if no liver irritation develops after the nevirapine started. Food restrictions would be same or less than advised with efavirenz. Sex without a condom is not generally recommended if partner is HIV negative due to continued concern about low level risk for transission. KH

Ubiquinol/CoQ10 and HIV
Prescription available for night sweats?