Echinacea and elderberry tea with Atripla?
Nov 16, 2010
Is it OK to consume these herbs while taking Atripla? I have seen posts, but most are several years old.
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK though good data from formal study is lacking to my knowledge (please post if any reader knows of a good study reference). Would inform your HIV provider for monitoring purposes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Would Someone Have An Indeterminate Hiv Test And Then It Be Negative?
- Neuropathy And Pins And Needles In Groin Area
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- Grape Seed Extract And Hep C
- Cytomegalovirus And Elevated Platelet Count
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.