Echinacea and elderberry tea with Atripla?
Nov 16, 2010
Is it OK to consume these herbs while taking Atripla? I have seen posts, but most are several years old.
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK though good data from formal study is lacking to my knowledge (please post if any reader knows of a good study reference). Would inform your HIV provider for monitoring purposes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Chlamydia?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.