a brand new surprise from italy
Nov 16, 2010
Dr. hey have you ever heard of TAT vaccine? I send you the link http://www.quotidianosanita.it/allegati/allegato1713454.pdf allegati* :: Therapeutic Immunization with HIV-1 Tat Reduces Immune Activation and Loss of Regulatory T-Cells and Improves Immune Function in Subjects on HAAR ciao da Roma
Response from Dr. Henry
Report just published about that vaccine with positive effect on some lab studies but no clinical benefit yet demonstrated so of course more studies needed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering If You Have A Very Small Scab?
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Be A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Husband Diagnosed Hiv Positive I'm Negative
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Getting Hiv And Herpes 2 While Wearing A Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.