|changing hour intake safe?
Nov 16, 2010
Dr. Keith, i've been taking 3TC, azt and efavirenz for 2 years now. I recently change and adjusted the intake time 30 mins behind.is it ok? and also i have change twice schedule intake since i started taking. is it ok or does it reduce effectiveness. thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
Dosing adjustments of the sort and magnitude you descript are generally OK-would inform your HIV doc but would not expect major problems. KH
Which one of us contracted H.I.V. first?
Would Atripla be likey to alleviate a pre-existing skin rash?
- Stinging Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Does It Mean When You Are Exposed To A Std?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.