changing hour intake safe?
Nov 16, 2010
Dr. Keith, i've been taking 3TC, azt and efavirenz for 2 years now. I recently change and adjusted the intake time 30 mins behind.is it ok? and also i have change twice schedule intake since i started taking. is it ok or does it reduce effectiveness. thanks!
Response from Dr. Henry
Dosing adjustments of the sort and magnitude you descript are generally OK-would inform your HIV doc but would not expect major problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Herpes Do To Immune System?
- What Do Hpv Warts On A Vagina Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.