|changing hour intake safe?
Nov 16, 2010
Dr. Keith, i've been taking 3TC, azt and efavirenz for 2 years now. I recently change and adjusted the intake time 30 mins behind.is it ok? and also i have change twice schedule intake since i started taking. is it ok or does it reduce effectiveness. thanks!
| Response from Dr. Henry
Dosing adjustments of the sort and magnitude you descript are generally OK-would inform your HIV doc but would not expect major problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Ways Chlamydia Is Spread?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
- Can You Get Syphilis With Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.