For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

changing hour intake safe?

Dr. Keith, i've been taking 3TC, azt and efavirenz for 2 years now. I recently change and adjusted the intake time 30 mins it ok? and also i have change twice schedule intake since i started taking. is it ok or does it reduce effectiveness. thanks!

Dosing adjustments of the sort and magnitude you descript are generally OK-would inform your HIV doc but would not expect major problems. KH

Which one of us contracted H.I.V. first?
Would Atripla be likey to alleviate a pre-existing skin rash?