HIV posive and want a baby

What is the most acceptable CDU COUNT AND vIRAL LOAD for one to have a baby? My partner is negative and we want to consider IVF. I am not on treatment.

For a HIV+ female having an undetectable HIV level on a pregnancy safe regimen (ie generally not including efavirenz) and a robust CD4 count (>200) are the foundation for generally doing well with pregnancy as far as health of the mom and maximally low (< 1%) risk for transmission to the baby. Getting pregnant can involve IVF, use of a syringe (often termed the "turkey baster method") for insertion of semen, or timing intercourse to just during ovulution (+/- use of pre/post exposure prophylaxis in select situations). The best approach varies and depends on local conditions, insurance coverage, and many individual factors. The good news is that HIV+ women with access to good health care are routinely getting pregnancy with minimal risk to their partners and having healthy HIV- babies in most cases (99% range). KH

body shape coffee for men
dark spots on my skin