Is there a connection between my hiv meds and orthostatic hypotension?

I am a 44 African American female. I was diagnosed with HIV in 1993. I have always worked. My doctor added a diuretic(lasix) to my Norvasc 10mg I was taking at the end of July. I found myself feeling weak and faint when I was standing and in fact I drove myself to the Er on September 1st and passed out in the parking lot. I stayed in the hospital for 8 days and I was diagnosed with Syncope and Orthostatic Hypotension. I was told I had lost my blood volume as a result of the Norvasc/Lasix combo. It is November 1st and I am still experiencing orthostasis. I take Viramune and Truvada. Could these meds contribute to my issue? My MRI,MRA, CTscan, echo, and thyroid test were all normal. I am confused.

Nevirapine and Truvada are generally very heart/cardiovascular friendly drugs so it wold be distinctly unusual for either or both of them to contribute directly to new onset and ongoing orthostatic hyptotension. Adrenal insufficiency is sometimes a diagnositic concern. HIV infection can soemtimes cause sympathetic nerve dysfunction but that too is unusual if doing well from HIV standpoint (good CD4 count and viral suppression). Seeking consultation with an endocrinologist might be helpful. KH

Safe for pregancy ARVs
Skin rash (Iris reaction?)