Oct 31, 2010
Just started my meds, I have been on sustiva and epzicom for a week and a half. No real issues, though I have noticed some loss of feeling in both big toes. Is this something that happens? Is it important? Or is it possibly unrelated to hiv/meds. My lymph nodes seem to be less sore, what do you think the likelihood is they will disappear to pre hiv size? Thanx jon
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candidiasis Infection Treatment With Doxycycline?
- Percent Of Prostitutes With Hiv
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.