Oct 31, 2010
Just started my meds, I have been on sustiva and epzicom for a week and a half. No real issues, though I have noticed some loss of feeling in both big toes. Is this something that happens? Is it important? Or is it possibly unrelated to hiv/meds. My lymph nodes seem to be less sore, what do you think the likelihood is they will disappear to pre hiv size? Thanx jon
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.