Toe tingle

Just started my meds, I have been on sustiva and epzicom for a week and a half. No real issues, though I have noticed some loss of feeling in both big toes. Is this something that happens? Is it important? Or is it possibly unrelated to hiv/meds. My lymph nodes seem to be less sore, what do you think the likelihood is they will disappear to pre hiv size? Thanx jon

Unlikely that 1 week of Sustiva + Epzicom would result in significant peripheral neuropathy. Course of lymph node size is variable though often will decrease in size over time. KH

Grapefruit Seed Extract and Atripla
Ketamine interaction