found medicine to do with HIV in my boyfriends room
Oct 26, 2010
i found medicines and leaflets regarding HIV.2 boxes were empty and one medicine was called keletra or something similar sorry if thats wrong just very worried,does this mean he has HIV? or its preventative meds.please someone reply to me as very concerned
Response from Dr. Henry
Kaletra (lopoinavir/ritonavir) is an HIV medication most often used for persons with active HIV infection. It is used occasionally for post exposure prevention for no more than 4 weeks duration. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Rectal Bleeding?
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.