What do I look for in Labs?

Was just recently diagnosed (yesterday) and had my Lab work done today. About 9 tubes?!?! What is it that i should be looking for when my results come back in and how often will i have to have these "labs"?

There is a whole section in the Body website for persons newly diagnosed HIV+ (http://www.thebody.com/content/art49985.html) which I recommend.

The key labs are the CD4 (T-helper) cell count (ideally > 350-500) and your HIV level (the lower the better). Blood work often repeated every 3-6 months depending on the situation.

KH

atripla and difficulty sleeping
Atripla and diarrhea