atripla and difficulty sleeping

I have been on atripla for several years, I am undetectable with a good cd4 and excellent percentage. I take atripla at bedtime. I fall asleep fine, but wake up after about 4 hours. I can fall back asleep but wake up several times over the next few hours. Is there anything that I can do to help me sleep through the night?

Your sleep pattern could be off due partly to the efavirenz in the Atripla but could be due to other sleep issues. I recommend a sleep evaluation to determine the quality and quantity of your sleep to then determine what would be best recommendation for management (ie switch off the Atripla, some form of additional medication, stress management, avoiding complicating factors such as caffeine or alcohol, and other options). KH

How uncomfortable do side effects have to be before you know you need a change?
What do I look for in Labs?