help fo another

i was reading my newsletter and like i frequently do i clicked a few of the stories from it and read on. i found one titled "Treatment Change due to side effects" dated October 12. The writer signs LT and Dr. Henry gave a great response as he always does, i just wanted to add something to let LT know i had the same problems with atripla and some other treatments and now my doc has me on Truvada and Reyataz i've been undetectable since february and my cd4 has slowly climbed up from 340 to 1013 and i have barely any side effects other than the occasional loss of appetite, which is a lot easier to manage than the crazy side effects from atripla

Thanks for the nice message and description of your own experience with switching to different regimen which is working out well for you. KH

Rash and Swollen Earlobes?
Vitamin D Makes You Sleepy?