Oct 19, 2010
I am taking TMC115 + Truvada once per day, if there is any problem if I drink some alcoholic beverages? I like to go out with friends , and like the party, but would really nice to know if I should stop drinking, I havent felt any side effect, however I would prefer to receive a response form an specialist. Thanks,
| Response from Dr. Henry
Occasional use of 1-2 servings of alcoholic beverages generally OK with your regimen. Should be avoided altogether if hepatitis C or active serious liver disease. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Antibiotics Can Be Used To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.