Oct 19, 2010
I am taking TMC115 + Truvada once per day, if there is any problem if I drink some alcoholic beverages? I like to go out with friends , and like the party, but would really nice to know if I should stop drinking, I havent felt any side effect, however I would prefer to receive a response form an specialist. Thanks,
| Response from Dr. Henry
Occasional use of 1-2 servings of alcoholic beverages generally OK with your regimen. Should be avoided altogether if hepatitis C or active serious liver disease. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.