|reoccuring hip/leg pain
Oct 19, 2010
Every 6-8 months I experience pain soreness in my upper leg and hip area, the pain lasts for about a month or so then disappears. My leg muscles always feel tight, but I only experience the pain sporadically. I'm on Atripla and have been for about 2 years. Does this sound Hiv related?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Unlikely to be due to the Atripla or HIV Infection. If intermittent may be hard to determine the cause. Aseptic necrosis of the hip or hear and tear degenerative arthritis of the hip are among the conditions to consider if persists/worsens. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Causes Hpv To Reoccur?
- Ear Infection After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.