reoccuring hip/leg pain

Every 6-8 months I experience pain soreness in my upper leg and hip area, the pain lasts for about a month or so then disappears. My leg muscles always feel tight, but I only experience the pain sporadically. I'm on Atripla and have been for about 2 years. Does this sound Hiv related?

Unlikely to be due to the Atripla or HIV Infection. If intermittent may be hard to determine the cause. Aseptic necrosis of the hip or hear and tear degenerative arthritis of the hip are among the conditions to consider if persists/worsens. KH

Should I wear a mask ?
Atriplia