Should I wear a mask ?
Oct 19, 2010
Hello Dr's ,I was curious prior to coming out of the hospital with kidney failure,staph infection . some of the doctors and nurse said I should wear a mask, some say it don't matter. My t-cell are at 108. From hearing both sides i have no clue what I should do ? thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
If your WBC, neutrophil count is very low then wearing a mask may be warranted but more often mask would be work by those taking care of you. Simply a low CD4 count is not an indication for needing to wear a mask. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- HIV Test After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.