will atripla be ineffective for me?

My partner and I are both poz. he has started ATRIPLA, we have unprotected sex. will I develop an immunity to ATRIPLA? Is there a chance of ATRIPLA residue in his semen? I had my first Increse in Tcell and reduction in Vload, the only thing different is he is on meds now!

If he achieves and maintains undetectable HIV levels on Atripla then unlikely that you would become infected with Atripla resistant virus. Safe sex is recommended to minimize superinfection or acquisition of other germs such as hep B/C/HPV/KS associated virus, GC, and syphilis. KH

Low viral load, but low CD4 and calcium channel blockers
Atripla and Shrooms (psilocybin) - AKA MAGIC Mushroom