Oct 12, 2010
my friend has been on truvada and stocrin treatment for little more than a month now, and developed an eye infection, and sore feet, making it painfull to walk, itchy hands swolen lips and slightly swolen foreskin, can this be a possible side effect of the treatment, and even after more than a month, or maybe just an allergic reaction to something else?
| Response from Dr. Henry
The symptoms you describe could be related to the Truvada/Stocrine but most often would be due to some other process so clinical evaluation recommended. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can PEP Treatments Interfere With HIV Antibody Tests?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- Can You Catch HIV From Wiping Up Blood?
- Find A Doctor Who Do Sculptra In New York City
- Harm-reduction Techniques Available To Serodiscordant Couples
- Hiv False Negative And Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.