Oct 6, 2010
Is atripla strictly only used for HIV and aids because a friend has this in his bathroom and he's 65 years old , can he be using atripla for something else., another illness , The bottle of atripla has his name on it, please let me know
Response from Dr. Henry
The only use for Atripla would be for HIV infection or prevention of infection after exposure. KH
New data on HIV medication in children?
- Are Massage Therapists Tested For Hiv?
- Can Hiv Survive In A Freezer?
- Can You Get Hiv Or Stds From Receiving Fellatio?
- Can Hiv Cause Leukemia?
- Chances Of Having Hiv After Sex With An Hiv Positive Person
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.