Oct 5, 2010
why is my sperm watery instead of thick whitish color and will my sperm change back to normal
| Response from Dr. Henry
Many factors can impact semen quality/consistency including hydration status, diet, use of other meds, frequency of ejaculation, other infections. There has been no consistent change in semen characteristics for patients on Atripla though there are scattered reports/observations of impotence problems or some changes in semen but no clear pattern. There may be individual widely variable effects of Atripla on semen. Recommend discussing with your HIV provider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sucking Breast Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Swallowing Precum And HIV Transmission Risk
- Touching Hemorrhoid Scared I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Vaginal Sex With Condom Should I Get Tested
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Condom Inside Out?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.