Cryptococcal Meningitis and HIV

Hello, doctor: my husband was infected whith Cryptococcal Meningitis and I'm really concerned about his health. He's been under treatment for almost two years now and he refuses to show me his pack of pills. I know hes taking "Stocrin"(we're from Argentina). My question is: Is it a fact that he's HIV positive? Hes not telling me anything and I'm really worried. We haven't had since he's been diagnosed. Thank you very much for your help.

Stocrine is efavirenz which is a medicine used exclusively for HIV infection. Cryptococcal meningitis is an AIDS defining condition in someone who is HIV+. I would encourage you to either attend clinic with your husband or talk to a counselor at one of the local AIDS service organizations. KH

Can trizivir be the cause of my eczema?
taking atripla