BLOOD IN MY STOOL

Im a South African and have been on HIV meds since 2005 and take efavirenz and truvada. I noticed blood on my stool round about march this year and the doctor administered barium enema because he was suspecting that this might be a sign of cancer. The results indicated that there was no cancer. Recently I started noticing blood on my stool again after a long time. What could be the cause? Could it be the meds I am taking?

Meds unlikely to be causing blood in stool. Most common cause is an external or internal hemorrhoid followed by polyps, fissures,A/V telangiectasias, infections, and tumors. Often monitoring or sigmoidoscopy/colonscopy might be warranted to sort out cause. KH

hemorrhoid and cd4
Can trizivir be the cause of my eczema?