hemorrhoid and cd4

hello Dr my partner is having what the doctor called external hemorrhoid known as (pile) and she complain about how painful and swelling around the anus. the said it have to cut out and i'm afraid becuase of her statue "though"the doc is aware of her statue but my own concern is her last cd4320 and undetectable on january.my question are ,can she do the operation? and how about drug interaction with her regimens?she's on sustiva,truvada.pls i need your advice . secondly this is her new resualt and what to do. my partner got her new lab resault yesterday her CBC is ok despite the hemoglobin shows low (11.2 normal is 12-18,then hematocit 33.5 normal is 40-54)her cd4 decrease from 360 to 284 vl undetectable <40 cd4 % 20)duo she started with cd4 220 since september 2008, i wonder what will be causeing her cd4 too slow to increase.her blood presure was 55/80 and this pile is disturbing her and me much .i'm not talking about money for the oparetion but she don't listine to me when giving her advice on what informations i got from this forum.

so my dear people what will be the cause or what else should i do to help her ? we plan to go and see her ID doc tomorrow to seek out what was the problem for cd4 i do hope she think too much and stress her body much

Surgical procedures including hemorrhoid surgery usually go well in HIV+ persons. Drug interaction concerns would be minimal. I have had scores of patients undergo a wide range of procedures (from hemorrhoids to transplants or heart bypass surgery or hip replacement) and the recovery process has generally gone well with good basic general medical supervision. KH

isentress after viramune rash
BLOOD IN MY STOOL