Chronic Dry Cough
Oct 1, 2010
Hi really looking for help from u..One of my freind is positive and he is suffering from chronic dry cough.Tried every medicine nothing help.Please guide or suggest medicine to get relief from it. Thanks and regards. ABC...
Response from Dr. Henry
A through clinical evaluation including looking for chronic allergy, drug side effect, bronchospasm, gastric reflux, local problems (ie larygeal growths)may be needed to sort out cause of chronic dry cough. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Years Can It Take A Person With Hiv To Get Aids?
- Hiv Transmission Through Eyes
- Is Dna By Pcr Accurate After One Week Hiv?
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.