Chronic Dry Cough
Oct 1, 2010
Hi really looking for help from u..One of my freind is positive and he is suffering from chronic dry cough.Tried every medicine nothing help.Please guide or suggest medicine to get relief from it. Thanks and regards. ABC...
Response from Dr. Henry
A through clinical evaluation including looking for chronic allergy, drug side effect, bronchospasm, gastric reflux, local problems (ie larygeal growths)may be needed to sort out cause of chronic dry cough. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Balanitis Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.