|Atripla + Naispan
Oct 1, 2010
I have been prescribed Niaspan and am currently taking Atrilpa. Are there any ide efftects I should expect? I this a safe combination?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally should be OK to use Niaspan and Atrippa. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Itchy Vagina After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.