cd8 too many

Can you,pls.tell me what means when CD8 is 1417? What more should i expect?I see its normal between 190-1140

A hallmark of HIV infecion is a drop in CD4 count (T-helper cell) with a relative preservations of CD8 cells (T-suppressor cells). That phenomenon results in the inversion of the T cell ratio (T helper/T suppressor) which is usually >> 1 in HIV negative persons but in HIV infection often in < 1 and in AIDS patients can be < 0.1. The clinical significance of preserved or increaed T-suppressor (CD8) cell counts in the setting of HIV infection is unclear and thus not generally followed as a marker of disease severity. KH

Diarrhea - Atrilpla-Coeliac Disease
Risk of HPV cancers