I want to enroll in your START program

Hi Dr Keith. Thanks for answering my question "Should I start treatment" I will like to enroll in the START if you need more candidates. Right now I am doing a Masters in Nutrition and working in Cancer (colon) and antioxidants and I know how important is to have people enrolling in studies. I sent you my direct Email My name is Antonio A., 38 y, Do not smoke or do any kind of drugs. Exercise everyday and eat pretty well. Thanks

Ask your HIV specialist if a local site is participating in the START Study. Info can be found at http://www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/ClinicalTrials/Default.aspx under search enter START. Trial info and locations can be found there. KH

missed dose
Atripla and Herbal Tea (Teatino)