why is my sweat and poop bleaching fabric?

i'm quite alarmed. yesterday i noticed some heavy 'skid marks' in my underwear that i had worn a week ago ( i think...i dont remember heavy skid marks happening recently) and washed on hot using regular detergent with no bleach and a full load of laundry. just where the skid marks were, the color had gone out of the underwear. last night i sweated a lot during sleep and this morning while making the bed, noticed that the pillow cases had lost color in several places. they are new and have only been washed once. i've slept on them for almost a week. the color on the cases and underwear is significantly altered. not to white but it's obvious. i do not use lotion on my skin and sometimes use retin a on my face but did not last night. i don't use hair products often and had showered last night. i can't think of anything i ate that was unusual, i'm a very healthy eater. i started bactrim yesterday because i think i have yet another staph infection on my skin but the skid marks were from earlier in the week. my other drugs are testosterone gel, oxandralone, aptivus,lomotil,lipitor, isentress,propecia,viread,metformin,wellbutrin, and benicar. in the last two weeks i took two half viagras and occasionally use poppers. i go the the gym 5 days a week, 6' 180 muscular, 50 yrs of age, tcells in the 500 range, viral load undectable. any ideas? i feel toxic,thank you , scott

No easy answers from the information you provided. A thorough history and physical examination by your HIV specialist or primary care provider would be needed to sort out possible causes of stool and sweat abnormalities. You are on alot of prescription medications that can at times have some interactions. It is not recommended to take Viagra and poppers-severe drops in blood pressure can occur that can be even life threatening. KH

HIV PREVENTION THERAPY
Does HIV/meds cause infertility?