HIV PREVENTION THERAPY

Hi I was involved in an accident with a pedestrian. I received a cut from my cycling glasses above the right eye [eyebrow]. My victim had a cut in the centre of his forehead. I was wearing a cycling helmet at the time. My treatment includes Combivir and Aluvia. What is the shortest period that I can use the drugs. My initial test on the day of the accident was -

The standard recommendation of duration of post exposure prophylaxis is 4 weeks which is quite empiric. Shorter courses have not been well studies so difficult to make any firm recommendations other that stock answer. I generally have recommended 4 weeks but have had situations where shorter periods were utilized (ie 1-2 weeks) often dictated by either side effects or availability of drugs. KH

Help im 18 perinatally infected with lipodystrophy, looking for options
why is my sweat and poop bleaching fabric?