Raltegravir- weight gain

I have been taking Raltegravir,etravirine,norvir and darunavir,for a few years now and am constantly battling my weight,I have had other combinations with Raltegravir and I think it is the common denominator. My weight before raltegravir hovered around 95-97 kgsbut now it is difficult to even get down too 100 kg let alone maintain it. I dont eat junk, refined food(apart from soy and linseed bread) nor do I eat anything with refined sugar.I dont drink and I dont smoke anymore and I walk 30 k per week and try to play golf (walk) 3 times per week,this leaves me fatigued in the latter part of the day tho. Has anyone else reported weight gain as a side effect and how could I counteract this. Thanks Tony

Excess weight gain is seen widely in the general population (often genetics can play role as well as exercise/diet ratio) and may be somewhat more common in HIV+ persons on meds (wide individual variations seen). Raltegravir has not yet been linked to excessive weight gain compared to other HIV meds. Hormone (thyroid, testosterone)and stress issues can also figure into the picture for some patients. A full diet evaluation is often the starting place to sort out the contributing factors. Many good HIV regimens are associated with 5-10 pound weight gains in the first years of use. KH

Loud heart beat
AIDS without medical treatment