For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

what's best for once at bed time

hello Dr, what will be the best option in times of changing regimen?i'm on sustiva,truvada)once at bed time but due to my anxiety disorder i'd like to change to better regimen which will be taking once at bed time and contains not much pills,and also withless liver toxicity and less choresterol.

Depending on your treatment history/resistance situation possible switch options (from the efavirenz) might include nevirapine, raltegravir, or a boosted protease inhibitor (such as darunavir or atazanavir). Your HIV specialist can discuss the nuances of those options with you including the timing of the dosing for the various regimens. KH

erectile dysfunction drugs
I have Jaundice and it's driving me insane! Can you help?!