Medrol - problem ?

I have been HIV+ for 2 yrs. Taking Atripla. Last labs, CD4 500, VL undetectable. I now have a bad ankle and the orthopedist prescribed Medrol 4mg, 3x daily for 7 days.

Any problems that you are aware of ?

Thanks !

Keep Up The Good Work Here, it really helps !

Short term use of corticosteroids can be useful for a variety of conditions involving swelling, pain, and/or inflammation. Such short term use is usually safe but can modestly increase risk for diabetes or other problems (such as aseptic necrosis of the hip) in certain situations. OK to take with the Atripla. I would make sure your HIV doctor is aware of situation. KH

PEP
dizziness dizziness and more