|Darunavir, Ritonavir and Augmentin
Sep 7, 2010
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK to take darunavir/ritonavir with Augmentin. KH
cd %age 27 after 1 yr on atripla - aged 50 What's average
Mixed status couple and family planning.
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
- Can Men Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex?
- When A Person Is Incarcerated Do They Get Tested For Hiv And Std?
- What Can I Do To Lose Weight Gain Caused By Hiv Medication?
- Does Masturbating Give You Hiv?
- Human Genome Project And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.