Sep 7, 2010
I was given marinol twice daily but what is best time to take? just before breakfast and dinner or 15 to 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner?
Response from Dr. Henry
There is no absolute best answer since absorption rate and effect can vary from person to person. The goal is often to either stimulate appetite or decrease nausea so experimenting with timing in the range of 30 minutes to right before meal is often useful to find the best timing for a given patient. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Picking Your Nose?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.