PEP Meds again!!

I just finish pep and now im on it again. After 2 days of pep I did another risky behavior so im on it again. This time I went to different clinic and they prescribe me 1 truvada and 4 kaletra. Same drugs from the first clinic ALTHOUGH the first time I took PEP I had to take 1 truvada and 2 kaletra in the morning and the last 2 of kaletra at night. But now the new doctor said to take all pills at once. Does that make a difference?? Same drugs im taking but now its all at once instead of different times. Please help.. Oh and what is the window period for taking the drugs. I took my first dose at 1pm but I want to schedule it at 12pm. Taking it an hour early make a difference?

Generally can take the Kaletra dose all at one time though there may be slightly increased rate of stomach/gut side effects. KH

So tense! Could it be Atripla?
marinol