Good News re: Atripla Rash

Hello, this might be useful for other people going through a similar experience.

After 8 days taking Truvada and Sustiva I broke out in a full body rash which covered a good 75% of the surface of my body. It was red and angry very hot and very itchy. There was no blistering and I made sure I got it checked out.

After 5 days of massive discomfort and looking like I had a cross between meningitis, scabies and bad sunburn, the rash has started to fade. I'm so glad I kept taking my treatment and fingers crossed that when I get my bloods that my numbers have started to stablise.

Thanks for sharing your impressive story. It can be nerve wracking to tough out rashes as you describe! KH

Atripla/Quad Severe Itching
So tense! Could it be Atripla?