Why did it take so long to show up

Dr. Keith, I really thank you for your feed back, and I have one more question, I've been taking Atripla for two years and my Uranalysis haven't ever showed up positive before, why now? And when the test come back from the lab will it say that it is Atripla?

I am not sure if you are referring to the fact that the efavirenz in Atripla can cause false + results for marijuana and benzodiazepines (often on intermittent basis). Lab unlikely to make note of that so your HIV doc may need to write a note explaining that a necessary prescription drug you are taking can cause false positive drug tests. KH

Rash from Atripla after 1 year?
Atripla/Quad Severe Itching