|Rash from Atripla after 1 year?
Sep 3, 2010
I have been taking Atripla for 14 months. I am currently undetectable and my CD4's are at 281. I didn't experience the rash that sometimes comes along with this drug initially. I have had a rash on my stomach, legs and arms for almost 2 weeks. The rash isn't very visible to others but the itching is driving me crazy. I've tried Benadryl and a Cortizone itch cream which helps alittle. Is it common to develope a rash after being on Atripla for over a year?
Response from Dr. Henry
swelling and numbness in feet
Why did it take so long to show up
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.