|Rash from Atripla after 1 year?
Sep 3, 2010
I have been taking Atripla for 14 months. I am currently undetectable and my CD4's are at 281. I didn't experience the rash that sometimes comes along with this drug initially. I have had a rash on my stomach, legs and arms for almost 2 weeks. The rash isn't very visible to others but the itching is driving me crazy. I've tried Benadryl and a Cortizone itch cream which helps alittle. Is it common to develope a rash after being on Atripla for over a year?
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.