LP

Hi, i would like to say that after 8 weeks on truvada and stocrin my pheripheral neuropathy is much much better, i can now even sleep through out the night with my feet inside covers with no pain, thank you very much for your column on this, i was now veyr depressed because of the pain.

My question is i have lipodystrophy but it's not that severe but people who know me can see a change in my body and my face, how long will it take for it to get better because i was on HAART for only a year before i changed to stocrin and truvada?

If you developed fat loss on a prior HIV regimen (on AZT or D4T) and are now taking Truvada/Stocrine then there often is a stabilization in fat loss and slow recovery (takes many months to notice). Most but not all patients will see some improvement but may not be visible for even 6-12 months. KH

Ritonavir and Dilaudid Intrathecal Pain Medication
swelling and numbness in feet