Sep 1, 2010
I am on Probation, and I take Atripla, and I got tested Friday, and Monday my probation Officer called me and told me that I tested positive for marijuana, Is this possible? He's sending the specimen to the main lab to get it retested. Should I be worried? I've been clean from drugs for two years.
Response from Dr. Henry
Atripla is well known to result in false positive drug tests for marijuna-need note from your physician documenting that situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Dry Cough A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.