re: Atripla rash (new info)

Hi I asked a question about an Atripla rash that appears to perhaps be more severe than normal. I have just read that large doses of Niacin (vitamin B3) can also cause maculopapular rash (half the rash seems like this and half is macular) I started taking b-100 supplements two days ago, I guess this could have aggrevated my rash as it contains 556% of the RDA in it? I will discontinue taking it for now and of course inform my doctor as it is starting to push to the edges of my lips and covers large parts of my buttocks too.

It is a very good idea to stop any possibly conributing medications and keep your doc informed as to the extent of the rash and any assoicated symptoms (such as vision problems, trouble breathing or swallowing). KH

sensitivity to light
Access to meds...dilemma. Help!